Frequently Asked Questions About Medical Weight Loss
- 1. Does Scott Medical Center’s Medical Weight Loss Services Include Surgery?
No, our Medical Weight Loss services incorporate a strictly non-surgical approach to losing weight.
- 2. Is Medical Weight Loss Considered Safe?
Yes, our Medical Weight Loss services are safe and have been proven effective in not only helping you reach your weight loss goals, they have also been noted for improving your overall health. Byproducts of achieving and maintaining a healthy weight have been conducive to improving hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. Additionally, clients have reported improved sleep patterns, relief from chronic aches and pains associated with arthritis as well as a decreasing high cholesterol levels.
- Read Answer
- We offer three programs: The Lifestyle Change Program, The Fast Track Program and The Body Contouring Program.
- The Lifestyle Change Program is intended for those individuals who are comfortable losing 1-3 pounds per week.
- The Fast track program is for those who wish to lose weight rapidly.
- The Body Contouring Program is intended for those who which to lose 3”-6” inches from specific body areas per month.
- Read Answer
Traditional weight loss programs consist of dieting and increased exercise. Often, the individual is left to gauge and discipline themselves throughout the program. Scott Medical, in addition to offering medical supervision during our customized regimen, also incorporates blood work, physical evaluations and various medication intended to assist the metabolism. In certain instances, your body has difficulty in shrinking fat cells in specific areas such as the waist, thighs and love handles. Incorporating our Body Contouring Program assists in reducing inches from these trouble areas.